We are just three months away from the start of the 2022 NFL Regular Season and the countdown to Super Bowl 57is already underway and online oddsmakers have numbers for all of the potential AFC Champion vs. NFC Champion combinations in February 2023.카지노사이트
Super Bowl LVII will be played on Sunday, February 13, 2023, at State Farm Stadium in suburban Phoenix (Glendale), Arizona (Natural Grass, Tifway 419 Hybrid Bermuda) and will be televised in the US on the FOX network (6 pm ET/5 pm CT/4 pm MT/3 pm PT).
Oddsmakers Have Bucs, Bills Favorites to Meet in SB LVII
Oddsmakers have the defending Super Bowl and NFC champion Los Angeles Rams the second favorites out of the NFC while QB Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills—still seeking their first Super Bowl victory are the favorites to come out of the AFC this 2022 season.
This will be the fourth Super Bowl hosted in Phoenix after last year’s Super Bowl LVI was played at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California, where the NFC champion Rams defeated the AFC champion Bengals, 23-20 (LA Rams -4½, 48½) on Sunday, February 13, 2022.
QB Matt Stafford, DL Aaron Donald (12/1 to win Super Bowl 56 MVP, SportsBetting), and the Rams were favorites but failed to cover in the end, but it was Los Angeles WR Cooper Kupp who ended up winning the MVP and getting that Vince Lombardi Trophy in Lalaland.
Kupp and the Rams opened up as big 20/1 (and higher) longshots odds to win Super Bowl LVI and with a solid Defense with veteran Donald, LB Von Miller, S Eric Weddle, and CB Jalen Ramsey giving DC Raheem Morris some nice toys on the other side of the pigskin.
The NFC North-Central-Black and Blue-Norris or whatever the rip we are calling it in this Apocalypse, has three teams rebuilding (Bears, Lions, Vikings) and its best player older than Santa Claus and missing his main weapon, WR Davante Adams now with the Raiders.
And in the NFC South, of course, Mr. I Am Retiring-Now Not Retiring World, Tom Brady, is back for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, oddsmakers favorites to come out of the NFC, as expected but Father Time, Mother Rust and no Antonio Brown (Free Agent) means work.
Some are high on the Saints, but I think it may be Paint Fumes, as unless Drew Brees returns and The Ghost of Tom Dempsey returns to kick an 83-yard FG, New Orleans just has too tough a schedule with 2 vs TB, 2 vs the Dirty Birds, and 2 more vs the Panthers.
In the Rams own division, JT Murray and Arizona should again provide the biggest challenge as Seattle will be rebuilding and the enigmatic 49ers went 4-4 at Home and a woeful 2-4 in the division and maybe renamed the San Francisco 39ers if not careful.
So I like the Rams chances at getting to Super Bowl 57 way more than the Bucs, Cowboys, Packers, or Cardinals and there looks to be a heap load of crappy teams in the NFC (again) this year. God bless the Truth. We need more people saying that some things really suck.
The Golden Gate Bridge wasn’t built on Hype and Michelangelo didn’t paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel with a Mouse nor care if it was an NFT or had any perceived value. He made the Art because his Heart told him to make the Art and he listened to his own heart.
So the Rams got another WR to join Kupp—Free Agent Allen Robinson II—this Offseason, and a loss for the Chicago Bears, and logic dictates Odell Beckham Jr., who was hurt and had to leave SB LVI early, will likely want a second taste at a Super Bowl and all that glory.
And Rams starting TE Tyler Higbee (MCL Sprain) was also injured for Super Bowl 56, so Kendall Blanton showed the Depth at the position for this team and with the Rams able to find a way to win with just Stafford and Kupp playing catch means 2023 should be easier.
So Rams HC Sean McVay has a confident Stafford back, the best WR in the game in Kupp, Robinson, Van Jefferson (50/802/6) and maybe Beckham, two good TEs (Higbee, Blanton), solid RBs (Cam Akers, Darrel Henderson), and the Buccaneers are the NFC favorites?
The 2022 NFL Regular Season will kick off on Thursday, September 8 (8:20 pm ET/5:20 pm PT) with Allen and the Bills in LA to face Stafford and the defending champs in what will be a tough Week 1 loss for one but these two could still meet in SB LVII (20/1 odds).
One of the deepest and most creative NFL Football sportsbooks online is BetUS, and customers can open accounts and place wagers with either Cash and Cryptocurrency and looking at the site’s NFL betting menu (in May) proves this point. This site is incredible.
Super Bowl 57 Matchups Odds
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Buffalo Bills +1400
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Kansas City Chiefs +2200
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Los Angeles Chargers +3300 바카라사이트
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Denver Broncos +3300
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Baltimore Ravens +4000
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Cincinnati Bengals +4000
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Cleveland Browns +4000
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Indianapolis Colts +4000
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Miami Dolphins +6600
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Las Vegas Raiders +6600
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Tennessee Titans +6600
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. New England Patriots +9000
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Pittsburgh Steelers +15000
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Jacksonville Jaguars +30000
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs, New York Jets +30000
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs, Houston Texans +50000
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Buffalo Bills +2000
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Kansas City Chiefs +2800
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Los Angeles Chargers +4500
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Denver Broncos +4500
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Baltimore Ravens +6000
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Cincinnati Bengals +6000
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Cleveland Browns +6000
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Indianapolis Colts +6000
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Miami Dolphins +9000
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Las Vegas Raiders +9000
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Tennessee Titans +6600
- Los Angeles Rams vs. New England Patriots +12500
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Pittsburgh Steelers +20000
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Jacksonville Jaguars +40000
- Los Angeles Rams vs, New York Jets +40000
- Los Angeles Rams vs, Houston Texans +75000
- Buffalo Bills vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers +1400
- Buffalo Bills vs. Green Bay Packers +2000
- Buffalo Bills vs. Los Angeles Rams +2000
- Buffalo Bills vs. Dallas Cowboys +3300
- Buffalo Bills vs. San Francisco 49ers +3300
- Buffalo Bills vs. Philadelphia Eagles +6000
- Buffalo Bills vs. Arizona Cardinals +6600
- Buffalo Bills vs. Minnesota Vikings +7500
- Buffalo Bills vs. New Orleans Saints +7500
- Buffalo Bills vs. Washington Commanders +15000
- Buffalo Bills vs. Chicago Bears +20000
- Buffalo Bills vs. Atlanta Falcons +25000
- Buffalo Bills vs. New York Giants +25000
- Buffalo Bills vs. Seattle Seahawks +25000
- Buffalo Bills vs. Carolina Panthers +40000
- Buffalo Bills vs. Detroit Lions +50000
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers +2000
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Green Bay Packers +2800
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Los Angeles Rams +2800
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Dallas Cowboys +4500
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers +4500
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Arizona Cardinals +6600
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Philadelphia Eagles +8000
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Minnesota Vikings +10000
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. New Orleans Saints +10000
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Washington Commanders +20000
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Chicago Bears +25000
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Atlanta Falcons +32500
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. New York Giants +32500
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Seattle Seahawks +32500
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Carolina Panthers +40000
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Detroit Lions +40000
AFC Has More Candidates to Get to the Championship Game
Whereas the NFC seems like a two-team race between Old Man Brady and the Bucs and Stafford and the SB champion Rams, the AFC is more wide open with the Bills, Patriots, Bengals, Browns, Ravens, Titans, Colts, Chiefs, Raiders, and Chargers all capable teams.
But all could very well flop and the AFC was strange last season with the Steelers, Ravens, and Broncos having odd numbers with Pittsburgh ending 9-7-1 with a -58 PD while Denver went 7-10 and had a +13 GD while bad Baltimore went from 8-3 to 8-9 (L6).
LV may benefit from signing Free Agent WR Davante Adams (Packers) but don’t expect an AFC Championship Game appearance from the Raiders. Sin City will host the 2024 Super Bowl at Allegiant Stadium and don’t be surprised if LV lands MLB and NBA franchises.
The Chargers seem like a better choice as the Raiders had a -65 PD despite winning their last 4 games in what was the most memorable years in the history of the NFL. But Allen and the Bills will remember how that season ended and be fueled by those memories.
And with speedster WR Tyreek Hill traded to the Dolphins for Draft Picks, QB Pat Mahomes and the Chiefs will have one less weapon but it’s still hard to see Hill making The Fish into an instant Offensive juggernaut with QB Tua Tagovailoa under Center,
And that translates to one team per division. And the Chiefs (Mahomes), Bills (Allen), and Chargers (Justin Herbert) all have elite QBs while the Titans have RB Derrick Henry. Winning and defending the Home turf will matter in the AFC this coming 2022-23 season.
So it may ultimately come down to Gunslingers Mahomes and Allen again, in an age when those gunslingers can actually rush the football as well as their team’s best RBs. The AFC Championship Game will likely be played on a cold day on a cold city deja vu-ish of 2021.온라인카지노